Thursday, May 1, 2014

One of Those Things

A few posts ago, I said I'd put up some stories of what I have been doing with Pastor Brown's Bible, and then I got sidetracked.  Here's the first one.



Our classical, Christian homeschool co-op meets once a week, and each week begins with announcements and hymns in the chapel. At the beginning, one of our families stands and leads the rest of us in reciting the Pledge to the Bible, the Pledge of Allegiance, and a prayer.  When it was our family's turn, I used Pastor Brown's Bible, and our photographer took a photo for me.  Those are my four youngest children with me.
In case you're wondering, here's the Pledge to the Bible:
"I pledge allegiance to the Bible: God's Holy Word.  I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path; I will hide its word in my heart that I might not sin against God."
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment